AI and Data Analytics Manager
As the AI and Data Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for leading projects in cross-functional teams of AI experts, data scientists and data engineers. You will be working closely with our top tier customers, understanding their needs and translating them into well-defined projects, leading the execution of those projects, making business and technical presentations demonstrating links between human emotions and video effectiveness, working with sales team to ensure growth of customer subscriptions. Through your efforts, all team members will have a clear understanding of customer needs, key project delivery milestones, their expected contribution in projects’ and company goals. To thrive in this position, you must have strong expertise in project management, experience of working in data analytics related areas with a high degree of attention to detail. As this is a client facing project management role, past experience in business development is also required.
- Work with research teams to clarify, structure and execute customer driven projects. Serve as the principal project manager in AI and Data Science projects.
- Measure performance of research teams through clearly defined customer conversion metrics and demonstrate achievement of set targets.
- Cooperate closely with product and customer facing teams across the organization.
- Build out research teams’ advertising and marketing domain knowledge and grow understanding of customer needs.
- Growing impact of research teams on company success is demonstrated through growth of customer conversion KPIs.
- AI and data science teams have clearly defined goals and are able to execute through them efficiently and successfully.
- Project execution work of each team is well structured, planned out, delivered with predictable performance.
- Research teams are well integrated into organization, well aligned their goals with product development goals and company revenue target goals.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Master Degree in a Business, Management, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or related fields.
- Five years in tech project management.
- Necessary skills include the ability to work well in a team, an overdeveloped sense of personal responsibility, willingness to assist in multiple areas outside of core duties, prioritization, and the ability to effectively communicate with people.
- Past experience in leading applied research or data science projects.
- Experience of leading projects with diverse technical teams, including engineers and scientists.
- Openness to travel to customer meetings.
- Experience with Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Deep Learning is a strong plus.
- Located in Budapest or London.
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now