Automated Test Engineer
As an Automated Test Engineer you’ll be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of clients’ user experience, determining what gets delivered to clients and what needs reworking. This is an ambitious role that gives you an opportunity to acquire new skills and knowledge and build your expertise in a team of professionals.
- Creating and maintaining automated tests
- Directly supports the work of the development team by ensuring correctness and stability of continuously applied daily and weekly production system updates
- Responsible for all areas of functional testing of the system and user acceptance test levels
- Performs progression, regression and exploratory testing
- Uses the selected defect tracking and test case management system to document test sets, records test case execution results and defects
- Performs initial investigation of defects by reviewing configuration files, logs and database content; provides detailed reproduction scenarios
- Pro-actively looks for ways to improve quality and stability of our products, development processes and procedures
- Continuously monitors the live production system between releases in order to detect issues on the client side
Required skills, abilities and knowledge:
- 2+ years of experience in software testing: required to be a hands-on tester
- Ability to script; experience in test automation with Selenium or any other related framework
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies for web applications
- Experience with all aspects of testing including test planning, test design, test execution, and test evaluation
- Knowledge of regression, system and user acceptance testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience in C#
- Experience executing SQL commands to validate data that is written to a database
- Familiarity with continuous integration/ deployment
- Experience in testing of usability concepts
- ISEB/ISTQB Certificate
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact.
- Working with the hottest technologies in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Budget for professional development.
- Strong benefits package including subsidised gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent team-building and social events, flexible hours, and unlimited holidays. Realeyes is a company that cares strongly about their team members.
- Yearly offsite gathering to let the steam out together.
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now