As a data scientist you’ll be working on one of the world’s largest facial coding databases, developing new metrics for clients and internal teams alike. You'll be running research projects and providing general advice and assistance with experimental design and statistical methods.
Realeyes enables brands, publishers and agencies to make profitable marketing decisions by measuring human emotions via webcam, in real time. We offer serious intellectual challenges in a relaxed, contemporary setting. Unleash your talent amongst our team of enthusiastic problem-solvers. Our analytics team is responsible for producing simple and intuitive insights and metrics from facial expression data and presenting these to clients and internal teams.
- Analysing facial expression data to derive new metrics and insights
- Developing a framework and tools in Python for statistical analysis and data mining of the data
- Building and improving predictive models linking facial expression data to external data and answering specific research questions
- Initiating, planning and managing research projects in co-ordination with clients and internal teams
- Implementing improvements to help clients understand facial coding data
- Applying statistical techniques to ensure the high quality and validity of our outputs to clients
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or in other relevant fields
- Experience with at least one scripting language. Python is preferred, but Matlab or R are also fine
- Comfortable with large data sets and a wide variety of statistical techniques
- Knowledge of experimental design and related mathematical concepts
- Outstanding communication skills, able to clearly present complex concepts and insights to clients and less technical-minded team members
- Excellent spoken and written English
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now