Realeyes has built amazing new ways to measure, quantify and react to human behaviour via webcams, in real time. We're disrupting how people experience and interact with the digital world, helping businesses find a deeper and more emotional connection with their consumers.
We're looking for world class product manager to join our exceptionally talented team to build and develop concepts around this core idea. We want you to take part in developing new products and improve our world leading EmotionAll platform used by many of the planet's most well-known brands, publishers and agencies for making profitable and emotionally informed marketing decisions.
- Be the CEO of the products in your responsibility area and own their success
- Work with the development and design teams to build amazing products that have a deep impact on our clients
- Help us grow by defining, prioritising and testing your ideas within our products
- Define and own the key product metrics and understand every aspect of them deeply and how they link to revenue and profitability
- Work with sales and marketing to communicate the value proposition of the products effectively
- Take responsibility to accelerate growth of Realeyes and help us make it the next billion dollar company
- Working with an international team, requiring travel 1-2 times a quarter
- A proven history of delivering exceptional products with examples and explanations of how you helped to build them
- Data-driven and analytical mind-set for prioritising and proving the value add to our clients and getting buy-in from the entire company behind you
- Passionate about our clients and devoted to deliver products and features that are superior in the marketplace
- Changing the world through emotions requires world changing ideas. We're looking for the ability to generate extraordinary ideas and see if you've had any in the past
- Be proactive, anticipate and look several steps ahead both internally and externally in all areas of the product from engineering to competition to sales
Develop your skills in a startup using the hottest and most talked about concepts and technologies like big data, machine learning and computer vision. The products you're developing will affect how world's leading brands make decisions and affect millions of people. You can choose the latest hardware and software to work with. And a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Soho, London, United Kingdom
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now