Realeyes is looking for a Product Manager to work together with our Chief Product Officer and our Engineering teams to take our creative testing and media planning SaaS platform to the next level. You will connect our product, data science, and engineering teams to improve data acquisition, integration and support growth initiatives end-to-end.
The role is perfect for an individual with a metrics-driven approach to product development, exceptionally strong analytical skills, and experience with both A/B testing & running agile software development.
- Data Analysis - Analysing various data streams collected from the platform in order to both drive product development and help teams make better business decisions.
- Measurement and KPIs – Drive the efforts to create real-time measurements and KPI dashboards. We want to quantify every important aspect of performance in order to make better, data-driven decisions.
- Product Development.
- Working with teams to set success criteria with appropriate KPIs for their improvement projects.
- Defining A/B testing goals, and leading initiatives to test product development ideas.
- Running agile software development, and managing the backlog for efficient execution.
Professional and Personal Requirements:
- Product Development – You have worked in a Product or Software Development team for 5+ years, and can show aptitude for both data analysis and how to apply it to make better business decisions.
- Experienced manager- You worked with an agile software development team for a minimum of 2 years. You are aware of the ups and downs of working with engineering teams in a high pace software development environment, and can demonstrate skill in overcoming the lows and maintaining the highs.
- A/B testing – you have experience with planning and leveraging the learning of A/B testing.
- High performer – You are in the top performer amongst your peers, and can demonstrate continuous improvement.
- You are data driven and passionate about analytics. Realeyes’ business is quantifying emotions to help clients make stronger decisions based on data, not gut feelings. We adopt the same approach to product development.
- Hungry to make an impact. You will be joining a growing and ambitious team, where you’ll have the chance to have immediate and lasting impact from day 1.
- Skilled communicator: can distil your data analysis and complex ideas to make them universally understandable to any audience. You pay attention to detail and are willing to explain the obvious. Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Experience working on a product that drives the customer from acquisition to revenue in a SaaS company.
- Past experience with coding or working on products applying machine learning would be an advantage.
- Hungarian language is a plus.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact.
- Working with the hottest technologies in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Budget for professional development.
- Strong benefits package including subsidised gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent team-building and social events, flexible hours, and unlimited holidays. Realeyes is a company that cares strongly about their team members.
- Yearly offsite gathering to let the steam out together.
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now