Realeyes is looking for an Intern in the R&D Team who is ready for new challenges and growth opportunities in Computer Vision and Deep Learning Methods.
Realeyes is a research-oriented SME measuring people’s emotional response to video content using webcams. Its machine learning based tools help market researchers analyse the impact of their advertising and make it more relevant. Its emotional intelligence enables brands, agencies and media companies to confidently target optimised content to the right audiences.
As an R&D intern you will be engaged in active research in our next generation of technology solutions to recognize facial expression from webcam recordings by using Computer Vision and Machine Learning Technics. You can work together with our senior team members with PhD in the field. It is an ambitious job, which requires quick learning of a variety of new technologies necessary to leverage the opportunity of Machine Learning (Deep Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, SVM, Density based segmentation,...) and our unique video database. You can focus Database Technologies, Statistics, Psychology, Time Series Analyses, Machine Learning and programming skills as well.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to expand and improve your skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge – besides of learning while working from the team of enthusiastic professionals
- Working in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact• Work with one of the biggest video database about spontaneous facial expressions
- Highly supportive enabling culture led by a young and dynamic international leadership
- Fun team with lots of varying interests and activities that we often join to do together
As a part of our team, you will be:
- Participating in data preparation to machine learning methods
- Implementing Proof of Concept models based on scientific publications
- Developing evaluation framework of Machine learning algorithms in Facial expression recognition
- Evaluating new Computer Vision algorithms and methods (in Face Detection and Tracking, Facial Expression Recognition)
We are looking for you if you have:
- High interest in Computer Vision or Machine Learning
- Experience in building prototype from scientific papers
- Some practical coding experience in Python, SQL, R, Matlab or something similar
- Ability to work with frequently changing requirements
- Openness to on-demand changes in tools, technologies and languages
- Cheerful and outgoing personality and great communication skills
Some skills that are nice to have, but we will teach you them if you’ve never touched those:
- Experience in Deep Learning Frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras, Lasagne…)
- General familiarity with the main Cloud Computing concepts
- Experience in DataBricks, Spark
- Experience in C++ development
- Familiarity with automation tools, as well as data management, querying and analytics tools
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision or similar
Please note that relocation expenses, accommodation or boarding are not covered!
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now