Sales Development Representative (EMEA)
As the Sales Development Representative (SDR) for RealEyes you’ll be responsible for generating leads and contributing to the advancement of corporate sales goals. This is to be achieved by building solid and trusted relationships with senior personnel within target groups and organisations. Methods will vary from contact over the phone, email, event attendance, acting on marketing campaigns and keeping abreast of related social activity within target organisations to move leads through the pipeline. With success in the SDR role, you will be moved to be a Sales Account Manager within 12 months.
- Demonstrate value proposition of our products and services to key industry prospects with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Qualify and book appointments with key decision makers within target accounts for the EMEA sales teams
- Champion key industry events and help manage the pre, during, and post event process in collaboration with Marketing.
- Be creative and find ways we can target our prospects to get their attention
- Deliver a weekly digest of leads developed, new leads added and any field sales intelligence; keep records and generate reports on all phases of the sales cycle through our CRM (Dynamics)
- Consistently hit your required KPI and targets by following an effective methodology for success.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the buyer profile, be attuned to their needs, their process, their language and match this with our value proposition.
- A self-starter, and highly motivated.
- At least 1 year of successful sales experience in B2B sales or sales development or inside sales role within an Enterprise Software business
- Degree in business related field
- Competent in Microsoft Office and CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce ect)
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Budget for professional development
- Work within an international company, creating pioneering technology
- Strong benefits package including subsidised gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent team-building and social events, flexible hours, and unlimited holidays. Realeyes is a company that cares strongly about their team members
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now